Double clip for easy installation on comb busbars.
Seperate devices can be dismounted individually
Two front-facing indicators show a complete
- is it on or off
- the reason for the circut breaker triggering
Easy coordination with BMS systems
i.e. power circuit monitoring (on/off), device control, measuring individual timing of the circuits, energy consumption monitoring and other.
1. RCCB is working and receivers are active.
2. Briefly push a button "T" on the front of the cover (pushing the button for longer can cause damage).
3. Residual current circuit breaker should release immediately. . If this does not happen, the device should be additionally checked.
4. After completing the test, the device should be switched back on